Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tiara Day


I've been battling the End-of-the-Summer Plague (the doctor says it's a respiratory infection, I still think I'm allergic to the start of school).

It makes me sound less like this:

photo link


And more like this:

photo link

Did you notice what both of those images have in common? Stellar head-wear. Which is convenient because this Friday is Tiara Day on Twitter. A day full of positivity and sparkles that many literary tweople celebrate by displaying a bejeweled avatar. For more details or to enter a Tiara Day contest, see the Sparkle Queen, Susan Adrian's website.

'Cuz, who couldn't use a day of positivity, sparkles and tiaras? On the last Friday before school starts, I know I could.

If you're looking for me on Twitter that day, I'll look like this:


I hope Tiara Day brings you sparkles, good news and a surge of optimism and luck. I also hope it brings back my voice!

Start practicing your royal wave...

2 comments:

  1. It is just wrong when the plague befalls a memeber of TS. I hope you're feeling better by the day, bb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh puggles with tiaras! cute! come hang out with puggle sometime! good luck with school. you are changing the world being a teacher. imagine the great things your students can grow up to be thanks to you! www.mrpuggle.com

    www.mrpuggle.blogspot.com
    www.twitter.com/mrpuggle

    ReplyDelete

Comments? I LOVE these!

Note: you may have to press 'Post Comment' twice, I'm not sure why... anyone know?